About OBSECOM GmbH
The team at OBSECOM GmbH supports your company or organisation as external data protection officers and information security officers in complying with legal requirements under data privacy law and Information security law. Starting with auditing and adjusting processing procedures of your company and preparing relevant documents such as register of processing procedures, on the ongoing support until the nomination of a data protection officer, we provide data privacy and Information security services as a one stop shop. The Obsecom GmbH advises you in Europe, United Kingdom, the USA, Canada and around the world.
We draw on a network of experienced partners with profound knowledge:
- All our data protection officers are certified by the German Association for Data Protection and Data Security e.V. (GDD).
- Our network partners are primarily law firms with extensive experience in medium-sized and large companies.
- Our partner in data protection law, competition law and IT law: Kurz Pfitzer Wolf & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB
- Our partner in employment law, contract law and corporate law: DREITOR Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB
What the OBSECOM GmbH distinguishes
- Qualified and professional advice
- Special expertise in international data transfer and EU/U.S. Privacy Shield;
- Representation of data controllers and processors not established in the EU;
- External Data Protection Officer in your company;
- Advice on the implementation of data protection on a specific topic;
- Staff training;
- Conception and implementation of Information Governance Policies and ITIL processes in your company.
The team at OBSECOM GmbH
Birte Frey has been a Data Protection Officer at OBSECOM GmbH since 2018, with a focus on notary’s offices, non-profit organisations and businesses in various business sectors. In this context, she engages in staff training on a regular basis. Birte Frey studied law at the University of Passau, Universite de Droit Aix-Marseille in Aix-en-Provence (France) and at the Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg.
Judith Pfitzer is a certified Data Protection Officer (GDDcert. EU) with a focus on advertising agencies and online marketing. Through her many years of professional experience in well-known international advertising agencies, she has a deep understanding of the internal processes, requirements and needs of advertising agencies as well as the related data protection issues.
Florian Wuttke is the managing director at OBSECOM GmbH. He has been advising companies from industry, trade and services as an external Data Protection Officer and Information Security Officer for over 10 years and contributes with his experience in IT service management and IT security. After his law studies in Milton Keynes and specialist training in data protection law in the USA and the United Kingdom, his current focus is on international data transfer.
Anja Semling has been responsible for the back office in the area of accounting and finance since the beginning of OBSECOM GmbH. As a trained graphic designer, she takes on the design and implementation of print media for the OBSECOM corporate design as well as the creation of graphics for the website as a further field of activity.